2013年12月9日星期一

Flower Stretch Bracelet, a Literary and Artistic Jewelry Belonging to Me


  Commonly, those who love literature prefer to something literary and artistic. They tend to collect some vintage items for they have a nose for art. No matter what aspect in daily life, they pursue for something reflecting their elegant temperament. Without doubt, what they require is a kind of living taste. When I was in college, my major is Chinese Literature, which not only gives you abundant knowledge but also helps you form a good temperament gradually. It has a great influence on my living habit, driving me to choose some artistic things when shopping. Particularly, I like some vintage jewelry very much, suitably matching my clothing. The flower stretch bracelet in my casket is still my pride, which has accompanied me for a long time.


flower stretch bracelet
  I took a fancy to it at my first sight due to its decent design. Square flower picture was set on the wide stretch bracelet, making it look gentle. It suited introverted and quiet girls for its appearance was so literary and artistic. I remembered I bought it at an inexpensive price, which made me feel worthwhile. Wearing it on my left hand, it seemed that there was a flower blossoming with fragrance.

  I am convinced that temperament is of great significance for a refined girl who has determination to improve herself constantly. In this case, properly using some delicate jewelry can help you highlight your temperament effectively. I am thankful to my flower stretch bracelet very much, accompanying me to spend those beautiful years in my life and teaching me how important owning a jewelry belonging to me is! Without it, I wouldn’t find that it did matter to modify myself through such an artistic jewelry. Search for a wonderful bracelet, you may creat the same sweet memory as me.

没有评论:

发表评论